Sunday, January 6, 2013

Taking on the Contest Circuit?

I've been a contest judge for more than a decade. I could wallpaper my living room with the thank you cards I've received from entrants who've valued my input. One author wrote, "I was about to give up writing until I received your judge's comments. You made me believe in myself and my story." Another told me, "Thanks to your suggestions, I made a few changes and I'm thrilled to tell you that my story won!"

Before you start dropping money on contests in the hopes of getting your work in front of your dream agent or editor, don't you want to make sure your manuscript has a chance to final? Take advantage of my Introductory Special and have your work reviewed for $1.00 per page to strengthen your story and increase your odds!

No comments:

Post a Comment